ORDERS AND SHIPMENTS
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. By placing the order in the manner provided for, the Customer declares that he has taken note of all the information provided during the purchase procedure and that he fully accepts the General Conditions of Sale in force at the time of placing the order. The sales contract can be concluded in the following languages: Italian and English. Facenti s.r.l. reserves the right to change the General Conditions of Sale by giving notice on this page of the site. Each change will be effective after publication on the site.
2. Once the online purchase procedure has been completed, the Customer shall print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of art. 50 et seq. D.Lgs. n.206/2005 on distance sales.
3. The offers of products on the website www.altomilano.it are reserved to customers over 18 years of age (in Italy 18 years) otherwise the consent of a parent or legal guardian is required. By purchasing through this website you guarantee that you are of legal age and have the legal capacity to enter into binding contracts.
4. The Customer shall be prohibited from entering false and/or invented and/or fictitious names during the order procedure and in any subsequent communication. Any abuse will be punished by law. 5. By accepting the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the Customer shall relieve the Seller of any liability arising from the issue of incorrect tax documentation due to data erroneously provided by the Customer when placing the order.
Methods of purchase
1. The Customer may only purchase online the products in the electronic catalogue at the time of placing the order, which can be viewed at (URL) https://www.altomilano.it, as described in the relevant information sheets and prices in Euro specified. The description and the images supporting the purchase of the product, even with the use of technological/graphic solutions to minimize inaccuracies compared to the original products, may differ slightly from the actual characteristics of the individual product.
2. The arrangements for ordering and concluding the purchase shall be clearly indicated on the website. We recommend that you take a proper view of the information on withdrawal.
3. The confirmation of receipt of the order is sent by Facenti s.r.l. via e-mail and sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Facenti s.r.l. - Alto Milano. The message reproduces all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections.
4. In case of non-acceptance of the order, for any reason, Facenti s.r.l. will promptly inform the customer.
Delivery methods and costs
1 Facenti s.r.l. will not issue an invoice for the material shipped, unless specifically requested by the customer, as required by art. 22 of D.P.R. 633/1972. For the issue of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order, it will not be possible to make changes after the issue of the same.
2. Facenti s.r.l., as site manager, will take care of the shipment of products ordered by the customer, by means of Courier, to the address indicated by the same, indicatively within 48 working hours from the acceptance of the order. The site records order requests from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. Delivery in Italy is generally within 4/5 working days. The delivery times are approximate.
3. Shipping costs are € 8.00 throughout the Italian national territory and € 18.00 for countries within the EEC. Delivery costs are free in the Italian territory for orders over 65 € and in countries within the EEC for orders over Euro 150.00. The extra EEC shipping costs are charged to the Customer, as well as the costs for any taxes/customs duties and/ or any other charges applicable to the delivery of the products ordered. Facenti s.r.l. undertakes to collect any reports of failure/ delayed delivery of the products through the Customer Service and possibly to cooperate with the Customer for the protection of their rights against the Courier.
4. At the time of delivery of the goods by the Courier, the Customer is required to check the number of packages in delivery and the integrity of the packaging. Any damage to the packaging and/or the product or the mismatch of the number of packages or indications, must be immediately contested, by placing RESERVATION OF WRITTEN CONTROL on the proof of delivery of the courier. Once the courier’s document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to contest the external characteristics of what has been delivered. Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 8 days of delivery by e-mail to [email protected]
5. In the event of failure to collect within 5 working days of the material in stock at the warehouses of the courier due to repeated impossibility of delivery to the address indicated by the Customer, the order will be automatically cancelled; in this case Facenti s.r.l. will refund the amount received as payment, less the costs incurred for non-delivery.