TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Parties to the contract
The parties to the contract are the following:
Seller: Facenti s.r.l. with headquarters in Via B. Buozzi, 23 - Bagnolo Mella (Brescia) - Italy.
VAT no. 03361130986, owner of the website www.altomilano.it;
Customer: the natural person who buys goods for purposes not related to their professional activity or the legal person that has placed an order via the website www.altomilano.it which has been duly accepted by Facenti s.r.l. - Alto Milano..
Acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale
1. By placing an order following the established procedures, the Customer declares that they are aware of all the indications provided during the purchase process and that they fully accept the General Terms and Conditions of Sale in force at the time of placing the order. The contract of sale may be concluded in the following languages: Italian and English. Facenti s.r.l. reserves the right to change the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, providing due notification on this page of the website. All changes shall take effect after being published on the website.
2. After completing the online purchase procedure, the Customer shall print out or save an electronic copy of these general terms and conditions of sale and shall in any case store them, in accordance with the provisions of articles 50 et seq. of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 regarding distance selling.
3. The products for sale on the website www.altomilano.it are only for Customers of majority age (in Italy, aged 18 or over), otherwise the consent of a parent or legal guardian is required. By making a purchase on this website, you are guaranteeing that you are of majority age and that you have the legal capacity to enter into binding contracts.
4. The Customer is forbidden from inserting false and/or invented and/or imaginary names during the order procedure and in any subsequent communications. Any violation shall be punished according to the law.
5. By accepting the general terms and conditions of sale, the Customer relieves the Seller of any liability deriving from the issuing of incorrect fiscal documentation caused by incorrect information being provided by the Customer when placing the order.
1. The Customer may only buy online the products listed in the electronic catalogue at the time of placing the order, which can be viewed at the address (URL) http://www.altomilano.it, as described in the relative information sheets, and at the prices stated in Euro. The description and pictures provided to help with product purchases, despite using appropriate technological/graphic solutions to minimise any inaccuracies compared with the original products, may differ slightly from the actual characteristics of each product.
2. The procedures to follow in order to place an order and conclude the purchase are clearly indicated on the website. We advise you to duly read the information provided on the right of withdrawal.
3. Facenti s.r.l. will send an email confirming receipt of the order to the address provided by the Customer. This confirmation message will state the date and time of order processing and a “Customer Order Number”, which must be used in any further correspondence with Facenti s.r.l. - Alto Milano. The message repeats all the data provided by the Customer, with the latter undertaking to check the correctness of said data and to promptly provide notification of any corrections.
4. Should the order not be accepted, for any reason, Facenti s.r.l. shall promptly notify the Customer.
1. Credit card: The payment system currently accepts cards belonging to the Mastercard, Visa and Maestro circuits; Visa Electron cards that are not authorised to make online payments are excluded. If goods are purchased using a credit card, at the same time as the online transaction is completed, the bank of reference will authorise the payment of the purchase amount. The order amount will be charged when the products are actually shipped.
1.1 If the order is cancelled, whether by the Customer or in the event of Facenti s.r.l. not accepting it, then Facenti s.r.l. shall simultaneously send a request to cancel the transaction. Cancellation time frames depend exclusively on the banking system. Once the transaction has been cancelled, under no circumstances may Facenti s.r.l. be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused by the banking system not reimbursing the amount or reimbursing it late.
1.2 Facenti s.r.l. reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (for example, their landline telephone number) or to ask them to send a copy of a document proving who owns the card used. If the requested documentation is not provided, Facenti s.r.l. reserves the right not to accept the order.
1.3 At no point during the purchase procedure is Facenti s.r.l. able to store information about the purchaser's credit card, which is sent directly via secure connection to the website of the bank managing the transaction. None of Facenti s.r.l.’s computer databases will retain this data. Under no circumstances may Facenti s.r.l. therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon paying for the purchased products.
2. PayPal: If you choose this option, you will be redirected to the PayPal website to complete the transaction. IMPORTANT: currently, only PayPal payments from verified PayPal accounts are accepted. When placing the order, PayPal will immediately charge the amount relating to the purchase.
3. Advance bank transfer: If you pay in advance via bank transfer, the goods ordered will only be sent once the amount due is actually credited to the Facenti s.r.l. current account. Proof of the bank transfer, including the transaction reference code, must be sent to Facenti s.r.l. (via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org) by and no later than 3 working days from the date of order acceptance. If this deadline is not respected, the order will automatically be considered cancelled. The Customer must make a bank transfer equal to the amount specified in the order confirmation, indicating the following reference details: Recipient: Facenti s.r.l. Bank: Banca Popolare di Sondrio IBAN: IT 35 B 05696 11200 0000 1340 5X16 Description: "Order no. [number indicated in the order confirmation email]".
Delivery methods and expenses
1 Facenti s.r.l. will not issue an invoice for the material shipped, unless specifically requested to do so by the Customer, as provided for by art. 22 of Italian Presidential Decree no. 633/1972. For the issuing of invoices, reference will be made to the information provided by the Customer when placing the order. It will not be possible to make any changes once the invoice has been issued.
2. Facenti s.r.l., as manager of the website, will take care of shipping the products ordered by the Customer, via courier, to the address indicated by the Customer, indicatively within 48 working hours from the order being accepted. The website records order requests from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Deliveries in Italy are generally made within 4/5 working days. The times stated for the receipt of goods are indicative.
3. Shipping costs are equal to Euro 8.00 throughout Italy and Euro 18.00 for countries within the EEC. Delivery is free in Italy for orders exceeding Euro 65 and for countries within the EEC for orders exceeding Euro 150.00. Shipping costs for countries outside the EEC are payable by the Customer, as are the costs for any taxes/fees/customs charges and/or any other charge applicable to the delivery of the products ordered. Facenti s.r.l. undertakes to collect any reports of missing/delayed product deliveries through its Customer Service and, if necessary, to cooperate with the Customer to protect their rights vis-à-vis the courier.
4. As soon as the courier delivers the goods, the Customer is obliged to check the number of packages in the delivery and whether the packaging is intact. Any damage to the packaging and/or to the product or any mismatches with the number of packages or indications, must be immediately contested, by writing SUBJECT TO CONTROL on the courier's proof of delivery. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will no longer be able make any objection regarding the external characteristics of the delivery. Any problems regarding the intactness, matching or completeness of the products received must be reported within 8 days from the delivery, by sending an email to the address email@example.com.
5. If goods are being held at the courier’s depot because it was repeatedly impossible to deliver them to the address indicated by the Customer, and these are not collected within five working days, then the order will be automatically cancelled; in this case, Facenti s.r.l. will reimburse the sum received as payment, minus the costs incurred for the failed delivery.
Right of withdrawal
1. Pursuant to applicable EU regulations, only if the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who buys goods for purposes not related to their professional activity) shall they have the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, with the exception of those types of products for which this is expressly excluded.
2. The right of withdrawal may be exercised within fourteen (14) working days from receiving the product, with the following procedure:
2.1 The Customer must send a registered letter with return receipt, addressed to: Facenti s.r.l. Via B. Buozzi 23, 25021 Bagnolo Mella (BS), Italy. This notification may also be sent, by the same deadline, via telegram or email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
2.2 The Facenti s.r.l. Customer Service team will contact the Customer, sending them an email with the Return Material Authorisation (RMA) number and attaching a dedicated return form.
2.3 The Customer must state the RMA number on the return form and must only use the carrier indicated by Facenti s.r.l to complete the return. The product must be returned by handing it over to the indicated carrier within five working days from receiving the RMA and return form.
IMPORTANT: no returned goods will be accepted if they do not have return authorisation.
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
3.1 The goods purchased must be returned intact and in their original packaging, complete with all of their parts and without any labels/adhesive tape affixed directly onto the original product packaging
3.2 Returns may only be shipped using the affiliated carriers indicated by Facenti s.r.l. The Customer will be charged a contribution towards the return expenses, equal to Euro 8.00 in Italy and Euro 18.00 in other EEC countries. For countries outside the EEC, return expenses shall be payable in full by the Customer. If the affiliated carrier indicated by Facenti s.r.l. is not used, then the transport costs for the return shall be payable in full by the Customer.
3.3 Upon its return, the product and its packaging will be examined and the Customer will be informed of any damage found within 5 days from receiving the return.
4. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damages found on the original packaging, for up to a maximum of 10 % of the value of the goods returned, Facenti s.r.l. will reimburse the Customer the entire amount that has already been paid, deducting the contribution for transport costs for the return as specified in point 3.2, within 30 days from the goods being returned, by following the procedure to cancel the amount charged to the credit card or via bank transfer. In the latter case, the Customer shall promptly provide the bank details for the account to which the reimbursement shall be paid (IBAN of the current account held by the person named on the invoice).
5. The right of withdrawal shall be completely lost if the goods are not intact (packaging and/or its contents), or if Facenti s.r.l. ascertains: the lack of original external and/or internal packaging; the absence of integrated product components (accessories, applications, etc.); or damage to the product due to causes other than transportation. In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Facenti s.r.l. shall provide the relative notification via registered letter with return receipt and the product shall remain available to the Customer for a period of 30 (thirty) days from when the registered letter is sent. After this period, the product will be eliminated without further notice.
1. All products sold by Facenti s.r.l. to private consumers are covered by Italian Consumer Code warranty, starting from the date of delivery, for non-conformities, and the legal guarantees provided for by applicable legislation shall also apply (art. 129 et seq. of the Consumer Code).
2. The Italian Consumer Code warranty applies to products presenting non-conformities, only if Customers can prove that they have used the products correctly, in line with their intended use and in compliance with the cleaning and maintenance instructions. This warranty is only for private consumers (a natural person who buys goods for purposes not related to their professional activity). Any products presenting non-conformities must be reported to Facenti s.r.l. within two (2) months from said non- conformities being discovered, otherwise the warranty will be forfeited. In the case of non conformities, Facenti s.r.l. shall, without charging the Customer, replace the product or reimburse the Customer for the full amount depending on product availability. The time required to replace the product shall depend exclusively on the manufacturer’s policies.
3. Facenti s.r.l. shall, at its own discretion, reimburse the full amount paid or replace the product with another one with equal or superior characteristics.
4. No damages can be requested from Facenti s.r.l. for any delays in providing replacements.
5. If exercising the warranty involves the product being replaced, then the Customer must return the goods intact, in their original packaging and complete with all their parts (including packaging, documentation and accessories, etc.), using the carrier indicated by Facenti s.r.l.
Any complaints must be addressed to:
Facenti s.r.l. - Alto Milano - , Via B. Buozzi 23, 25021 Bagnolo Mella (BS), Italy.
For any further information, e-mail: email@example.com
The sales contract between the Customer and Facenti s.r.l. shall be understood to have been concluded in Italy and is governed by Italian Law. For the resolution of civil or criminal disputes regarding the conclusion of this distance sales contract, if the Customer is a consumer, then the court of reference in their municipality of residence shall have territorial jurisdiction; in all other cases, the Court of Brescia shall have territorial jurisdiction.