1. Credit card: The payment system currently accepts Mastercard, Visa and Maestro cards; Visa Electron cards not enabled for online payments are excluded. In case of purchase of the goods with Credit Card payment method, together with the conclusion of the online transaction, the bank of reference will authorize the credit for the amount relating to the purchase made. The order amount will be charged at the time of actual shipment of products.
1.1 In case of cancellation of the order, both by the customer and in case of non-acceptance of the same by Facenti s.r.l., the cancellation of the transaction by Facenti s.r.l. will be requested simultaneously. Cancellation times depend exclusively on the banking system. After the cancellation of the transaction, there is no case in which Facenti s.r.l. can be held responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, caused by delay or non-repayment of the amount by the banking system.
1.2 Facenti s.r.l. reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (for example, the fixed telephone number) or the sending of documents copies proving the ownership of the Card used. In the absence of the required documentation, Facenti s.r.l. reserves the right to not accept the order.
1.3 At no time during the purchase procedure Facenti s.r.l. is able to store the information related to the buyer’s credit card, transmitted via secure connection directly to the website of the bank that manages the transaction. No digital archive of Facenti s.r.l. will retain such data. There is no case in which Facenti S.r.l can be held responsible for any fraudulent and undue use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment of the purchased products.
2. Paypal: By choosing this option you will be directed to the Paypal site to complete the transaction. IMPORTANT: Currently only Paypal payments from Paypal-verified account are accepted. At the time of ordering, Paypal will immediately charge the amount relating to the purchase made.
3. Bank transfer in advance: In case of payment by Bank Transfer, the sending of the order will take place only at the actual crediting of the amount due on the bank account of Facenti s.r.l.. Proof of bank transfer, including CRO (operation reference code), must be received by Facenti s.r.l. (via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org) within 3 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. After this deadline, the order will be automatically cancelled. The Customer must provide a bank transfer corresponding to the amount specified at the confirmation of the order with the following references: Beneficiary: Facenti s.r.l. Bank Support: Banca Popolare di Sondrio IBAN: IT 35 B 05696 11200 0000 1340 5X16 Causal: "Order no. [number indicated on the order confirmation e-mail]".
Right of withdrawal
1. According to the Community legislation in force, only if the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity) has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except for the types of products for which this is expressly excluded.
2. The right of withdrawal can be exercised within fourteen (14) working days from the receipt of the product in the following methods:
2.1 The customer must send a registered letter with return receipt, addressed to: Facenti s.r.l. Via B. Buozzi, 23 25021 Bagnolo Mella (BS) Italy. The communication can be sent, within the same period, by telegram or e-mail to email@example.com
2.2 Facenti s.r.l. Customer Service will contact the Customer by sending an e-mail with the Return Authorization Number (RMA) and sending a return form.
2.3 The Customer must enter the RMA Number on the return form and make the return only and exclusively through the Carrier indicated by Facenti s.r.l. The return of the product must be made by delivery to the Carrier indicated within 5 working days from the date of receipt of the RMA and the return form.
IMPORTANT: no returned goods will be accepted, if there is no authorization to return.
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions: 3.1 The purchased goods must be returned intact and in the original packaging, complete with all its parts and must not be affixed labels/ adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product.
3.2 The return must be sent only and exclusively with the contracted Carriers indicated by Facenti s.r.l. The customer will be charged a fee of Euro 8.00 for the national territory of Italy and 18.00 Euro for countries within the EEC. For non-EEC countries, the costs of return will be fully charged to the customer. In case of non-use of the Carrier indicated by Facenti s.r.l., the shipping costs of the return will be fully charged to the Customer.
3.3 The returned product and its packaging will be examined and any damage detected will be communicated to the customer within 5 days from the receipt of the return.
4. Without prejudice to any restoration costs for damage to the original packaging, up to a maximum of 10% of the value of the returned goods, Facenti s.r.l. will refund the Customer the full amount already paid, after deduction of the transport costs contribution for the return as specified in point 3.2, within 30 days from the return of the goods, through cancellation procedure of the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the Customer shall promptly provide the bank details to obtain the refund (Cod. IBAN of the current account of the invoice holder).
5. The right of withdrawal is totally forfeited, if the integrity of the goods is not found (packaging and/or its contents), or in cases where Facenti s.r.l. finds: the lack of the external packaging and/or the original internal packaging; the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, applications, etc...); or damage to the product for causes other than its transport. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Facenti s.r.l. will provide the relative communication by registered means A.R. and the product will remain at the disposal of the Customer for a period of 30 (thirty) days from the date of dispatch of the registered letter. After this period, the product will be deleted without further notice.
Once verified the integrity of the product, the cost of the artcle/s will be refunded, while shipping costs incurred for the order will be retained.
Any complaint must be addressed to: Facenti s.r.l. - Alto Milano - Via B. Buozzi, 23. 25021 Bagnolo Mella (BS) Italy. For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org